Media Systems Group uses properly trained and certified technicians who take pride in doing each job right. Our detailed approach ensures each installation is a success by incorporating the latest technology, safest installation methods and spending the extra time to apply an aesthetic eye to each component placement.
Our installation practices are to:
- Review detailed floor plans, elevations, reflected ceiling plans and electrical plans before starting work, in order to define the installation requirements for audiovisual systems.
- Review all audiovisual plans location, size, color and arrangement in context with the final aesthetics and client’s goals.
- Coordinate with clients, contractors and architects as needed to meet acoustical, lighting, mechanical, structural and telecommunications requirements.
- Work to create low impact installations in each environment and thoroughly clean up after every install no matter the state of the environment.
- Use the latest technology and industry best practices in each installation.
- Custom fabricate and assemble, pretest, field install, and final test and debug all equipment and custom control systems before completion for each multimedia project.
Media Systems Group, a subsidiary of Bay Media, Inc.
Del Monte Ave. Suite B2, Monterey, CA 93940
(831) 658-0799 • Fax (831) 333-0665